The inside of the card reads: "Wishing You an Old Fashioned Merry Christmas" The whole card is done in the same design paper with clear snowflakes embossed on it (although the snowflakes don't really show up here much).
Cole, thank you so much for the lovely comment you left for me...made me smile. I love this truly old-fashioned creation...that image is so evocative of times gone by....and all the engineering in the card is amazin'...not tried one of those, but it's on the to-do list now...haaaa!
Wow Cole! I can see snowflakes. Unlike Anne-Marie, while I love these cards I have no intention of trying it - craft knives and myself just don't get along. Having a little talent and card envy here...
Oh, FL, I love this! Vintage is so much more appealing to me come this time of year :) really love the mix of colours and I can see the snowflakes just fine*
Hey girl, love this old fashioned vintage christmas card..... I love the tri shutter style. For some reason I don't do very good at different "shutter" style cards :-(. Gorgeous and it fits so well with the clip art. hugs
Heya Cole .. I know you haven't had much time to make cards recently but I have to say this card is just beautiful! I love the effect a Tri Shutter card gives .. so beautiful! Love the papers and layering you did too.. thanks for sharing your beautiful talent with us all !
Cole, thank you so much for the lovely comment you left for me...made me smile.
ReplyDeleteI love this truly old-fashioned creation...that image is so evocative of times gone by....and all the engineering in the card is amazin'...not tried one of those, but it's on the to-do list now...haaaa!
Wow Cole! I can see snowflakes. Unlike Anne-Marie, while I love these cards I have no intention of trying it - craft knives and myself just don't get along. Having a little talent and card envy here...
ReplyDeleteLove it Cole, These are such lovely cards and like how you kept the colour the same. Love the old fashioned .....
ReplyDeleteOh, FL, I love this! Vintage is so much more appealing to me come this time of year :) really love the mix of colours and I can see the snowflakes just fine*
ReplyDeleteok try again - having blog troubles here.. very very nice Cole and I can also see the flakes. Must give one of those cards a go some day.
ReplyDeleteHey girl, love this old fashioned vintage christmas card..... I love the tri shutter style. For some reason I don't do very good at different "shutter" style cards :-(. Gorgeous and it fits so well with the clip art. hugs
ReplyDeleteHeya Cole .. I know you haven't had much time to make cards recently but I have to say this card is just beautiful! I love the effect a Tri Shutter card gives .. so beautiful! Love the papers and layering you did too.. thanks for sharing your beautiful talent with us all !
ReplyDelete