
This is a digital image by Victoria Case Art Designs. She is colored with Copic markers with a little atyou Spica and Sakura gel pen thrown in. On the larger card, I tried using the Stickles for the orange flowers -- I'm not crazy about the way it turned out, but I guess I'll know next time. The papers are DCWV. The paper lace is by s.e.i. The dew drops are by Robin's Nest. The text on the outside of the cards are from Hanna Stamps. The text inside the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 greeting card is a stamp from Stamp Oasis which reads, "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever." The 2 1/2 x 4 gift card is blank on the inside.
Beautiful, Cole! I love the paper choices and the coloring is always amazing! Both are equally lovely! I adore the verse!! :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs